And content assist is tied to outline info, I believe - there are some things that haven't seemed to work all the time, but I suspect it's due to some misspelling or error in the code ahead of my current location.

HTH
Vern

On 1/7/2014 6:15 AM, Ken Killian wrote:
Gee, I have been using the compile error list to find "Dead-Code" RNF7030 (Not used) to comment-out or remove dead-code...

It is good to know, you can see that in the outline view. The outline view is great, but sadly I know that I don't use it that often. I need to use it more!

Thanks for the great info!

-Ken Killian-

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 5:41 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Outline sort feature removed

On 1/6/2014 4:37 PM, Joe Pluta wrote:
Buck, I live by Outline. Of course, right now I'm doing a lot of work
on legacy code that's been converted to ILE, so that may be why I love
it so much. :) One of its best features is showing me unused
variables and letting me clean out the deadwood.
Thanks Joe, that's right in my wheelhouse. I'll try to remember to use it for the next one.