Edmund,

I had the same problem Jim described, except I didn't go back and enable
local support until I read his message. I had also upgraded to 9.0.1 and
also had problems with the help system (and still have problems with
arrows keys and the scroll bar, but that's a different talk show). In my
case though, I starting getting the problems after attempting to switch
from remote to local help. After I disabled remote help and enabled local
help, I could not get language specific help at all, never mind context
help. Even after I tried to switch back to remote help, it wasn't working.
I was not a happy camper.

I tried a different workspace. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling
9.0.1. I tried adding the Web Development tools so I could use the local
help updater, but no luck. I finally tried uninstalling RDi V9
completely, removing the .eclipse folder and reinstalling. I thought it
still didn't work at first, until I checked the Window-Preferences-Help
and noticed that remote help was disabled and local help was enabled. I
reversed those and the help system started to work again. Now I have both
remote and local help enabled, but when I try to use the local help
updater, I still get "HTTP Error 530. Problem accessing
/help/updater/updatewar.jsp reason java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter".
But I'm still happy because now, help is working - in the correct context
even!