That is excellent news. I'll open up a help ticket at our company. Thanks, Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Shaw
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 2:11 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi over VPN - speed

Kurt,

I work remotely over VPN (we use Cisco) most of the time, and have been since 2007.  I've never seen a performance problem like that, even when my home connection was only 1.5 Mbps down, 256 Kbps up.  The only time I consistently had poor performance was for a couple of weeks after the VPN server had been updated, but I still had the old VPN client (would have been nice if they'd told everyone to update, rather than just scratch their heads and say "Must be your ISP").

Anyway, if you're having this kind of a problem with a connection as fast as yours, it's most likely an issue in your VPN setup.  It's certainly not normal behavior.

Dave Shaw