On 12/17/2013 10:15 AM, Ken Killian wrote:
I still cannot add a Watch Break Point, even after install the latest/Greatest RDI 9.0.1

The whole problem for me is that the POP-UP menu does NOT work! It hasn't worked since the first release of RDI 9.0 for me...

Since it works fine for me, I think we need a bit more info to work out
what's happening with your set-up. When you say 'does not work' do you
mean that you right click and nothing at all happens? Or you right
click and 'Add Watch Breakpoint...' is greyed out? Or you right click,
select 'Add Watch Breakpoint...' and no further dialogue occurs?

If it's the latter, make sure that you LEFT click on the variable, to
put the editing cursor on it. Once you have done the left click, right
click and use the context menu to Add Watch Breakpoint... This is the
process that works for me.

How do you do this without the Pop-Up Menu? Since that does NOT WORK?

Use the cursor keys, place the cursor on the variable, Shift-F10. I get
the context menu, type W then press Enter. When I press F8, I get the
popup window telling me the variable has changed.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
RDi 9.0.1
IBM i 7.1 TR7

--buck