Ken

You might have another choice - the graphical debugger that is tied to jt400 - it's very much like the one in RDi, but I hear that it's a different development team. Could be mistaken on that, of course.

Here're a couple links -

How to Get the Graphical Debugger Started Using the .jar Files <http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1012686>

Debug IBM i programs graphically (includes info on a couple debuggers) <http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/library/i-debug/>

There are several other hits from this google search -

ibm graphical debugger site:ibm.com <https://www.google.com/search?q=ibm+graphical+debugger+site%3Aibm.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official>

HTH
Vern