That is what I meant - that so far as SQL is concerned, these are not tables.

Nonetheless, the database component of Navigator DOES list them in the tables under a schema (library). Therefore, I will use Navigator, especially in a system that has a lot of older stuff.

And I don't want anyone to tell me to modernize - that decision is far above my pay grade and would have not even close to adequate ROI to justify it.

Later
Vern