I understand that technically the parser is working properly; I just
offered a simple example of Terry's situation.

Anyway,

I can't find an option to turn the squigglies off other than to cripple the
software and revert back to the on-demand outline. Lacking an option to
"not display the squigglies", I wonder if the COLOR of the squigglies is
hard-coded as yellow? I can't seem to find a preference for coloring
whatever you call them other than squigglies (what are they called,
anyway?). If there were a preference, I could set the color to the same as
the background and I wouldn't have to see them anymore, but still would
have the yellow triangles and right-side blobs.

Stu

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Edmund Reinhardt <