That kind of thing happens to me, as well - we have the full product, and it asks for disk 2 on updates - I assume that our disk 2 is 3 & 4 of the trial download - something like that.

So you will need to get disk 4, just to have it - this may seem silly - I certainly think it is - but it is what it is!

HTH - and that I've given you correct info this time - Eric? You there? :)

Vern