Daron,

I got fix instructions from Turnover back in June. There is a minor problem because of the name change for Turnover. Just a minor tweak for a quick work-around.

I had the turnover plug-in installed and working fine on the RDi 9.0 demo for 60-days...

-Ken Killian-

PS. Here is the solution from the good folks at Turnover, that allowed it to work on my RDI 9.0 demo:

Hi Kenneth,

The latest release of the Turnover plugin installer does not fully support RDi 9.0; however, there is a work-around for this.

To resolve the issue you must know the location of your SDP directory, as well as your TurnOver Client directory. The SDP directory can USUALLY be found at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\SDP

In this directory you fill find eclipse.exe. You can also find this directory by looking at the properties of the icon you click to start RDi v 9.0.
The TurnOver Client directory can usually be found at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\TurnOver Client

From the SDP directory, locate a folder called 'links'. Within this folder should be two .link files that start with 'com.softlanding.turnover'. If there are files in addition to these two STOP! You should call our technical support line for further assistance. If these are the only files then you may continue.

Rename the 'links' folder to 'dropins'.
From within the dropins folder, delete the file 'com.softlanding.turnover.rdi.link'