Michael

Are y'all using Turnover? Or another SCM?

I know that Turnover lets you define library list "objects" for each application - then it applies them whenever you do a compile from Turnover.

So usually it isn't necessary to think about different RSE connections - one does just fine - at least, it did at my previous employer.

But if you do everything without an SCM, then different connections are a great way to go.

Cheers
Vern