Next time it happens, I'll keep some details and report here.

Thx
Vern

On 8/16/2013 8:08 AM, Dave Shaw wrote:
I'm not sure why you're having problems with it. It's mostly worked fine for me in RPGLE since I started WDSCi 6 in 2007, the main issues being with embedded SQL. Those seem to be all cleared up in 9.0. It's much easier than messing with the spool files.

Dave Shaw
Mohawk Industries

________________________________
From: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDPower general information

I agree that spooled files are not needed, IF the *EVENTF thing works.

But I'm getting just a couple very generic messages that don't point to
anything in the source - probably a setting since installing v9, but
haven't taken time to work it out yet.

Looking at the spooled file in RSE is helpful - because I know to go to
the error list, then drag across a message, then click Find - lather
rinse repeat.