From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:58 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP 8.03 --> Outline for Indicators NOT WORKING

But, the outline view does not work in RDi 9.0 either, for the indicators. Not listing all the places the indicator is used...
:(

So, I beg with management to purchase the RDi 9.0 or the SWA, and it still doesn't work...
:( Hard to make a case for upgrade.

In today's economy, I have to tread carefully, when asking for extra spenditure and 70% of the programming staff is NOT using RDP.

Oh well, their lost, not mine! <smirk> I will still use an OLD version of RDP over SEU<yuck!>

-Ken Killian-