From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hammack, Ted
Sent: 14 August 2013 15:40
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] User Key Actions - RDi 9.0

Hi Buck, thanks for your reply.

Wish I knew why User Key Actions works for you without parser having to be disabled (there must be some other box I need to check or uncheck somewhere).

As I'm sure you figured out, I'm trying to emulate what I was able to do in SEU with newline (where, no matter where my cursor is, I could get to the leftmost position of the prefix area just by hitting one key one time, and where subsequent hits of the same key act as a down arrow).
Shame on me for trying to emulate SEU I guess. I wouldn't mind playing around with a Java macro to accomplish this, if anyone can show me how.

For now, I'll just enable parsing & continue to hit Home-LeftArrow-DownArrow (three steps :-(

message: 4
date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:14:23 -0400
from: Buck Calabro <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] User Key Actions - RDi 9.0