On 09 Aug 2013 10:55, Tarr, Kenneth wrote:
<<SNIP>>

-- Ken

This e-mail and attachment(s) <<SNIP rest of static signature>>

FWiW: If the " -- Ken" intends to implement the End of Message marker to avoid the data from appearing in the archives, then please note that did not have that effect... as described by the "Guidelines for WDSCI-L mailing list" posted monthly.

The above quoted message in the archives shows the signature data was included there; i.e. the signature was not truncated:
http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/201308/msg00052.html

The monthly /guidelines/ message [which does not appear in the archives; thus no link could be provided], includes the following snippet of text which fails to clarify that the "-- " has to appear /alone/ on its own line [thus immediately preceded and followed by line-end; e.g. CRLF control characters]:
"If you include a standard signature in all messages, consider
using the internet standard for signature separator (as defined in RFC
3676, http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3676) of '-- ' (that's dash dash
space). The list archiving software will automatically stop including
the message when it encounters the marker."