wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/31/2013 01:00:06 PM:

Hi Jim,

The only way I've found to copy across members using only the keyboard
(like prior versions) is to:
-mark the desired lines of code in the from source member,
-press Ctrl+E, use the arrow keys to select the desired to source member,
-press Alt+C to copy the lines

It's a couple more keystrokes, but it seems to work pretty
consistently--either that or resort to using the mouse to select which
editor tab you want to copy the lines into.

Michael

----- Message from Jim Essinger <dilbernator@xxxxxxxxx> on Tue, 30
Jul 2013 15:01:18 -0600 -----

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

[WDSCI-L] RDi 9.0 highlight and copy between members.

Hey all.

I have RDi 9.0 installed, and I usually have several source members open
at
the same time. In previous versions of this tool, I highlight one or
more
lines using the Alt+L and up or down arrow. Once I have a selection I
want
to copy to another source, I use the Alt+Left or Right arrow to jump to
the
target source member and press Alt+C to copy the highlighted source to
the
program I am altering.

In RDi 9.0 it seems that this function breaks easily, as right now when
try to use it, it will not copy, and the from source member looses the
highlight, or changes it some how to a different selection. I have tried
change the LPEX editor preference to lpex to match the 8.5 version I
still
have installed, but so far it does not seem to have fixed the problem.

Anyone else come across this and have a fix for it?

Thanks!

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID 83619