Lynk, Inc.

From: Bob Cagle

Michael

I forgive you!

As of this afternoon, I am still waiting for v9.0 to show up in ESS for
me to download.

Here's the steps I am doing - please correct me if I've missed
something:

After logging in, I select 'Software Downloads' on the left-hand menu;
Select my customer number, click the arrow; Change the OS version
selection to V7R1M0, click the arrow; Select 5733-RDG from the list,
click >Continue; Select 5733-RDG AGAIN, click Continue, AGAIN; Then
finally, on this page, in the description of the download package, I
only see versions v8.0.0, v8.0.3, and v8.5.0 listed.

I'll check again on Monday.

Thanks
Bob

MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx