Hi Ken,
The trial version is not the cause. The trial is identical with what you
would get on the CDs. So it is a perfectly viable way of getting the
product.

It looks from the stack trace that the underlying Eclipse drawing
mechanisms choked. We have found a way around the Application Diagram
issue.
Just yesterday John Fellner found a problem on the i Project view if you
switch focus somewhere else and back. It is a temporary refresh problem.
We are opening an internal APAR to fix that.

But from what I am hearing from you, only the context menu in Application
Diagram is showing consistent issues.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18