From: Stuart Rowe <rowestu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/27/2013 08:38 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Fw: Staggered Cursor Movement in RDi V9
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

More pain to reconfigure all the connections and filters.

Anyway, tried that new workspace deal. The blinky effect still occurs
(it's probably my system), but the cursors are somewhat more synchronized.
The OP stated that is it much worse using the spacebar (like moving a line
right by inserting spaces) and he's right, the format line cursor is frozen
in place until you release the spacebar, even in an empty workspace.

Perhaps I'll lay some pain on my PC guy and dig up a newer video card and
see what happens.