Jon,
Yes I just did, since I wanted to add something about the copy/paste
issues I have been having since moving from WDSC to RDP. I also added
hovering over a field to get the values when in debug. Not sure if that is
complicated to do or if it was just a decision of the RDi team.

During a nightly pass I can have the operator hold the job he is
running, then look for active jobs, then select Debug as IBM i Job on that
active job. I can say when the job hits 'programX' (which is an OPM
program) open up on my screen and that works. It is just a little bit of a
process. Just didn't know if there could be some easier function like
right clicking on the OPM object select some sort of SEP(OPM) so when that
person runs a job and hits the program it comes up on my screen without the
whole have operator start job and hold etc....

Jeff Buening
Sr. Developer
P: 419.586.8599 | F: 419.586.6224

Celina Insurance Group
800.552.5181 | 1 Insurance Square, Celina, Ohio 45822
www.celinainsurance.com

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or use of this information is prohibited
and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and
notify the sender.