Thanks, Jon

Since we use Turnover, I don't use projects - source can be edited off line, so far as I remember. And organization of objects is related to tasks and can include stuff from different libraries.

But it's good to hear the good side of projects! The 1 to 1 thing put me off greatly from the start.

Vern