Ken

I made a user action from at least a couple of Craig's commands. One is JCR4PROTO - it makes prototyped calls out of *ENTRY and CALLs with PARMs, etc. And JCR4MAX finishes what CVTRPGSRC didn't, like making EVALs out of MOVEs, etc. Lots of other things that can be helpful. And source is provided, if you don't like something or other exactly how Craig has done it. There are some things he puts in columns 1-5 that I might change someday.

I'm curious about the indenting question - I have used the indent option in RPGLE for /free - I do have some issues with it, but generally it has served me well. What is in the Java one that we could take advantage of? I've not been to that dark side for a long time - heh - just kidding about the dark side!

Vern