Hi Peter,

I believe that this issue will be resolved for the next update to the
product, there is an internal APAR SE53956 open for it.

You can avoid the issue by being careful to not open files when refreshing
the outline. As you might guess the problem is made worse by opening a
bunch of files at the same time when using the live outline. Moving to
the old static outline view may also mitigate it to some extent as that
makes it less likely that the outline is refreshing when a new member is
being loaded into the editor.

If you see the problem then closing the open members and clearing the
cache may be a good idea ;)

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z and Power Systems Software Technical
Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199