WooHoo, creating a new workspace seem to resolve my Debug problem with "source not found", now it seems to be working. It started working again after I installed the missing PTF's, and created a new workspace...
<Again>

Which I guess might make sense, since new PTF's were installed.

Only thing I hate about creating a new workspace is all my customization that I have re-do:
* Color syntax
* Fonts
* window colors
* Remap shortcut keys
* Debug Update production files
* Object library
* customized compile command
* Filters
- IFS filters
- Member Filters
- object Filters
* Parser Associations
* User Actions
* Default to showing source date. (my preference with wide screen)
* Compile interactive rather than batch. (My RDP session is a batch-job)
* Customize Table View include date format, show creation/modification dates.
* Debug to show HOVER
* Double-Click in debugger editor to add monitored expression

Plus other ones that I have forgotten. Which I will discover later...

OH well, RDP 8.5.1 seems pretty good on the editing over all, just some quirks with the code assistance.

I only recently notice that hover my mouse over variables inside the LPEX editor shows the size and type. <Cool>

If I run into debug issues, I will fall back to RDP 8.0.3. But, we will see if works okay!

-Ken Killian-