If you click on the Download button for HTTP or Download Director
downloads, you go to a page where you can select the version of the RDP
you require. And RDP V8.0 is still available.

But as everyone else says the, V8.0 licences do seem to work for V8.5, so
might as well go for the latest version.

regards

JAMES O'SULLIVAN
Technology Architect
CSC

Based at: Tower 4, Floor 1, Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot,
Hampshire, GU11 1PZ, UK. Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot,
Hampshire, GU11 1PZ, UK.
Financial Services EMEA | p:+44 1252 536681 | m:+44 7827 843323 |
josulli4@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com/uk

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578