Time to open a PMR ...?

> On 2/2/2013 11:00 AM, Robert Rogerson wrote:
Hi Ken, I apologize for the length of time responding but as another
poster so eloquently put it, "work got in the way".

I tried your suggestion. I created the command, compiled an RPGLE program
(which had errors) and was returned the error list. I then exited with
File->Exit.
When I repoened RDp my custom command was no longer there.

I'm still stumped...

Rob
On 2013-01-31 9:58 AM, Ken Killian wrote:

Rob,

I have discovered that I have to successfully close RDP, to save my settings...

Were you able to compile once with the new custom compile command?

Try that again, and then close RDP & re-open, and it should be there.

For me, once in a while, my RDP session locks up, when I have 20-windows open... Go figure!
<LOL>

Oh well, just a suggestion, what has worked for me.

PS. I assume that you are using a Private Team, versus a "Group-Team" locked on a network, which you might not rights to change. I usually change my "Team" to my profile name, instead of the default, which the name of my computer. Open the "TEAM" window to view...

-Ken Killian-
(423) 510-3129