From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/16/2013 07:18 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP 8.5.1 debug problem: "Source not found."
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

More information on this Debug program with "Source not found"

RDP 8.5.1: If I "Debug job", like my session: QPADEV0001, and click
Step-INTO, the debug works GREAT!

But...

RDP 8.5.1: When I say to debug a job current running in batch, then I get
the message: "Source not found."

RDP 8.3.0: So, I turned around and fire up RDP 8.0.3, and the "Debug Job"
works flawlessly! <Joy Joy>

So, RDP 8.5.1 got broke somehow on this release...

I often have job passing information around to different data-queues, so
the ability to debug batch job, has always been a great help to me.

Now, I must remember to fire up RDP 8.0.3, when called in the middle of
the night, and I need to debug a production job.

So, I ask the question again, is anyone else running into this problem
beside me? Where they can no longer debug a batch-job using RDP 8.5.1 or
RDP 8.5? It would be good to find out that I am NOT the only one.
:)

-Ken Killian-
(423) 510-3129