Anyone else noticed that you cannot expand an array data structure in the
monitor view. Just sits there saying "Pending..." While it's doing that
if I step or something I'll get a problem occurred dialog saying:

'Retrieve variables' has encountered a problem.
CRRDG3061W Engine is busy.

The Details on it just repeats the Engine is busy message. Does not ever
give a hard error. If I toggle the - on the monitor back then stepping
continues normally.

Seems like another bug relating to Array Data Structures.

Btw... An eval of the arrayDS in the old debugger shows as expected. Not
a reason to revert back I know but thought I'd see.