There is a way to show all Lpex actions with their shortcut.

- In Preferences goto LPEX Editor -> User Actions
- In the class name drop down at the bottom, select "com.ibm.lpex.samples.KeyReferenceAction"
- The name will be set to "ref", you can change it if you want.
- Click of the Set button to add this action to the list

- Go to the LPEX Editor -> User Key Actions preference page
- in the key field type c-s-l = ctrl-shift-L (or whatever shortcut you prefer)
- In the Action dropdown, select "ref" (or the name you chose above)
- Click Set to add.

Now in Lpex, when you do ctrl-shift-L, at the bottom right, you will see the list of all actions with their short cut key (and sometimes a popup description when you hover the mouse on an action).
You can use the arrow keys to go up and down the list; you can also type the start of the action name and the cursor will jump in the list. Pressing Enter will also execute the current action. Actions that are disabled currently are shown in grey.

(Pressing ctrl-shift-L again will show the standard Eclipse short cut list.)

I found interesting actions going through the list that I have now assigned to a key. For instance oneSpace will replace a series of spaces or tabs by only one space. This is great after joining two lines.

Have a nice day.
Thierry.