Thanks Buck! How do I activate that? It doesn't seem to do anything
when I prompt an SQL line in my code.

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Buck Calabro <kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/4/2012 11:46 AM, Michael Ryan wrote:
I'm using WDSC 7.0, and was wondering if there are any options for
formatting embedded SQL statements? It would be nice to have them look
pretty without a lot of typing, especially when I copy/paste from a
STRSQL session.

I turned mine off; the options were a tad too limited to fit the idea of
what I like to see. Windows>Preferences. Type SQL in the filter box at
the top of the navigation tree on the left side.

Remote Systems, Remote Systems LPEX Editor, iSeries parsers, ILE RPG,
Free-Form SQL Formatting

--buck