Thanks for the information, Michael.

Do you only use COBOL, or you also edit RPGLE source as well?

Regards,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

MichaelQuigley@Th
eWay.Org
Sent by: To
wdsci-l-bounces@m wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
idrange.com cc

Subject
28/09/2012 03:55 Re: [WDSCI-L] WARNING RDP 8.5 is
PM BUGGY!!

Please respond to
Rational
Developer for IBM
i / Websphere
Development
Studio Client
for System i &
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

Hi Xuan,

No I'm not using an iProject. I closed stuff, cleared the
RemoteSystemsTempFiles for the library and source-file in question. Now
everything is working correctly. If I have another problem, I'll see what
the conditions are and do another post on the list here. I was pressured
to get an answer this last time. But like I said in an earlier post, I
hadn't seen this problem since updating to 8.5 about 1-1/2 months ago.

Thanks again,
Michael