Thanks for the information Edmund. The product may not be orderable, but it is still in eConfig as a configurable product. I have corrected it for the purposes of this order and certainly will not need it in the future.

I think the last step to removing it from eConfig needs to be completed yet. No particular hurry on this since I suspect it affects a very few number of orders at this point.

Our installer now has the information needed to apply the proper PTFs, etc from Barbara's note.

Thanks for the help!

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects