If I understand things correctly
BP's can be certified for hardware or software or both.
BP's with hardware certification get incentives for orders through ESS
BP's with software certification get incentives for orders through PA
Your BP may not have software certification or may simply be more used to
ESS.
As you are aware PA is better optimized for keeping track of your SWMA
renewals at this time.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode - Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
encoded with E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
contact AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
information www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18