Hi All,

In the past, I've run on-the-fly SQL scripts using the functionality built
into iAccess Navigator. However, I recently started using the Data
Perspective to do basically the same thing (that's two less windows open on
the desktop). BTW, I'm on WDSC 7.0.0.8; i5 OS v6r1m0. My problem is when
running select statements, the results window will only return up to 50
records, period (checking the messages tab confirms this). I thought it may
be a problem with the DB connection, but if I modify the select statement to
just return a simple record count, the returned result equals the # records
in the file. I'm stumped on this and probably overlooking something simple.
Can anyone out there enlighten me?

Buzz Fenner

Business Systems Analyst/Systems Administrator

City Water & Light

870.930.3374 | 870.219.5229

bfenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx