From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 12:30 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RFE for - Add MONMSG to control codes when filtering view by control; improve [Shft]-Ctrl-M behavior

Hi Kurt

I've submitted tons of PMRs via different avenues for many years. I guess I don't see these items as bugs. So I'll stick with the RFE route.

So are you going to vote for it? If not, maybe submit a PMR yourself, eh? It's always good to have fix or enhancement requests coming in from different sources.

Regards
Vern