Ok I see that option but whether I check it or not check it still get same
results. Do you code COBOL on IBM i in RDP and not have issues I am
speaking of?

Jeff Buening
Sr. Developer
P: 419.586.8599 | F: 419.586.6224

Celina Insurance Group
800.552.5181 | 1 Insurance Square, Celina, Ohio 45822
www.celinainsurance.com

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or use of this information is prohibited
and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and
notify the sender.

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
|Gary Thompson <gthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx> |
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
|Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, |
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|06/06/2012 11:53 AM |
| Subject: |
|Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP 8.5 Announced |

In RDP, you also may want to look at:
Window / Preferences / Remote Systems / Remote Systems LPEX
Editor / Column sensitive editing