Try the -clean option once. Add it to the end of your startup string, let it run (takes an extra minute or so), and see if that clears it up. (Then don't forget to remove it, or leave it in if you don't mind waiting a little longer if it makes a difference after starting up...)

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Hertel
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:48 PM
To: 'wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RDp intermittently slow to load

1. RDp is started without -clean

2. No extras and no plug-ins installed.

3. PC is running Windows 7 64 bit with 4.00 gb of memory. I reboot every morning and then open Microsoft Outlook, Client Access sessions (3), and then RDp.

message: 3
date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:48:53 -0600
from: "Tarr, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Tarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDp intermittently slow to load

Oh, and one more thing...clean and defragment your system...that will help a little too.