From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Chan
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:09 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client forSystem i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Member Name Issue with Underscores

Dawn, could you please try updating to RDP 8.0.3.1, if you haven't already done so? We addressed the issue with the member name showing escape sequences as part of the fix for APAR SE49966, but I don't know if that fixes this additional issue in debug.

Eric Chan
Rational Developer for Power
IBM Toronto Software Lab