The latest update of RDP seems to be working better, but there are a few small issues, primarily with the Debug perspective.

1) In Debug, I used to be able to right click in the Monitors panel and had the option to add a field for monitoring. That option no longer exists. The only way to watch a field is to select it from the LPEX Editor view and add it that way. Sometimes keying in the field is much quicker than searching for it then adding it that way. In fact I still see the + sign icon but it is always unselectable.

2) Also in Debug, on the Breakpoints panel, there was never a + sign to begin with. But there you can right click and add a breakpoint for line or watch.

3) I know I've complained about this before and there wasn't much that could be done then, but the animated stepping speed is still inconsistent. It's set at 100ms so it should step through ten lines per second, but is stepping at a whopping speed of two lines per second. And then sometimes it suddenly takes off and does step as fast as I set it. I disabled as many panels as I didn't need, but that didn't seem to clear it up. (Almost like that Snickers commercial with Ozzy Osbourne saying "I just don't feel like it"...lol) Still think there's something there, but this time I will ask the community if they've noted this issue (for those who have used this feature).

4) Still have the issue where suddenly when in the animated stepping speed mode, the LPEX Editor stops updating which line it's on. The Debug panel then starts flashing as if it's updating the debug stack every step (most steps it doesn't), and even the font of the Debug label on the panel briefly becomes italicized between each step (weird). Fortunately I got this behavior to stop when I changed the Layout option from Automatic to Breadcrumb, at least for now.

Otherwise it's performing much better this version.

-- Ken
This e-mail and attachment(s) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy the message and any copies thereof. Although Associated Banc-Corp and/or its affiliates (collectively "Associated") attempt to prevent the passage of viruses via e-mail and attachments thereto, Associated does not guarantee that either are virus-free, and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such viruses. Any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used or referred to in the promoting, marketing, or recommending of any entity, investment plan or agreement, nor is such advice intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Tax Code