Hi,
I have just been test installing RDP V8.0.3 for my team and it appears
to be a 32bit version. When the installation directory option appears, it
defaults to C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\SDP.

I have also been test installing RAD SE V8.0.3 and that actually offers a
32bit or 64bit option via Radio buttons.

regards

JAMES O'SULLIVAN
Senior Technical Consultant
SMART Team Leader
CSC

Based at: Tower 4, Floor 1, Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot,
Hampshire, GU11 1PZ, UK. Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot,
Hampshire, GU11 1PZ, UK.
Financial Services EMEA | p:+44 1252 536681 | m:+44 7827 843323 |
josulli4@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com/uk

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578