Reproduced & verified this issue. Thank you for reporting it. I've
opened an APAR to track this.

Eric Chan
Rational Developer for Power
IBM Toronto Software Lab

From:
"Hiebert, Chris" <chris.hiebert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
01/17/2012 03:04 PM
Subject:
[WDSCI-L] 8.0.3.1 Fixpack causes Highlight issue with Free Format RPG
if/when statements
Sent by:
wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The "WHEN" portion of this statement is not being highlighted:
WHEN *INKD
AND CSRFLD ='S1TYPE';

However this "WHEN" is highlighted:
WHEN *INKD
AND CSRFLD <>'S1TYPE';

Same issue occurs for "IF" statements:
"IF" Not Highlighted:
IF *INKD
AND CSRFLD='S1TYPE';

"IF" Highlighted:
IF *INKD
AND CSRFLD<>'S1TYPE';

These statements represent simple statements that I was able to use to
create the issue. We actually noticed them for most of the if/when
statements that spanned multiple lines.

Chris Hiebert
Applications Development