Burn it to a CD or just open the ISO with 7zip and copy the activation?.jar to a location you can find from the Installation Manager

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java

On 11/14/2011 3:22 PM, Sam_L wrote:
Our BP ordered copies of RDP for us. I can see the entitlement on the
ESS site. After multiple mis-steps, it turns out to get the permananet
keys you actually do a software download of the Activation Kit.

With help (somewhat apologetic from a nice IBMer) I followed the right
steps and now I have downloaded this file:
LCD8_1382_02_RDP_RPG_COBOL_Tools_Activation_Kit_V8.0.iso.zip
It contains a single .ISO file:
LCD8_1382_02_RDP_RPG_COBOL_Tools_Activation_Kit_V8.0.iso

I bring up Installation Manager, click Manage License, then try to
import the Activation Kit. When I try to browse for the kit it is
looking for a .JAR file. And since I have only a .ZIP file and a .ISO
file, I'm stuck.

Do I need to burn the .ISO file to a CD? Presumably there is a .JAR
file somewhere inside...

Sam