From: Richard Schoen [mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 2:15 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Rational Team Concert / Jazz

Daron,

Would you be willing to share how you're managing your IBM I source within RTC ?

It appears that you have to put all your source into an IBM I project on the PC and then push stuff up to the I when needed.

I would be interested in doing a Gotomeeting session if you're open to it since we've not been able to find anyone who has been able to demonstrate a real-world scenario to us.

Your team's knowledge could help others of us who are struggling to see how exactly it fits.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801