I believe that you are running whatever version the Installation Manager
shows.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

"Larenzo Alexander" <Larenzo.Alexander@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/30/2011 12:38 PM
Please respond to
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Clientfor
System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] RD Power 8.0 Fixpack 3 (8.0.0.3) is now available

I was wondering the same thing and I'm running WDSC 7 and my Help About
says 7.0.0 I and tried to install 7.0.0.8. I went check the Start Menu
-> Programs -> IBM Installation Manger -> View Installed Packages and it
said "Installed 7.0.0.8 but I'm still not too sure I'm running the
latest and greatest WDSC 7. So I look forward to the answer to your
question an also look forward to RDP 8. :-)