Thanks for the response and Yes, I'm able to create an ODBC DSN and The
connectivity Test was successful to SQL Server. And through Remote Desk
I'm able to log into SQL Server 2005 and view the database or do
everything that a system administrator can do with the login ID that I'm
trying to connect with from WDSC Data perspective.

Although I've look at the information in link that was provided, I
reviewed it again to make sure I didn't miss anything
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/889615 and it seems to also suggest to
change the server to Mix Mode (Windows Authentication and SQL Server
authentication) but with a side not when possible use Windows Only. But
since the two user Id's wasn't working, I created another user in SQL
Server 2005 and notice there's an option on the user level to select
(Windows Authentication or SQL Server authentication) so I set the new
id up with the SQL Server Authentication and password and added
permission to the database I needed and restarted the server but still
was unable to connection and go the "No Trusted SQL Server Connection.
But still haven't tried changing the Server Level to Mix Mode and not
scared to change it without knowing the consequences. I might have to
throw in the towel :-)

Thanks for your help