RD Power is based on Eclipse. In Eclipse, the functionality is organized
into plugins. All plugins have version numbers. When there are
dependencies between plugins, a valid version range can be specified. e.g.
version 1 of plugin X needs version 1 of plugin Y.

Bundle constraints are checks for the version ranges on dependencies
between plugins. If you have added other software to RD Power which
depends on the plugins from RD Power, Eclipse is just reporting the issue
during the update process. If everything is still working for you, then
great. If not, maybe check with where you got the other software from and
either remove it or update it.

Ideally, there are no issues. Issues like this have caused update problems
for some customers.

There is no need to change your workspace.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Simpson
Rational Developer for Power Systems Software
IBM Software Group - IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: 905-413-3226 (Internal: 313-3226)
Email: esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx