Hello everyone,
Some more good news. IBM developer works is now focusing on the IBM i and
has created a dedicated zone for it. I thought some of you might be
interested.

Regards

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Rational Developer for Power
Advisory Development Analyst
COBOL IDE on AIX, System i Application Development, DDS, WebFacing

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Tie-Line: 313-3125 | Fax: IBM
1-905-413-4850
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx 8200 Warden Ave
AIX COBOL demo: tinyurl.com/62ek2n5 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Canada

----- Forwarded by Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM on 04/25/2011 03:44 PM
-----