I'm on version 8.0.0.1 of RDp, on Windows 7.

It seems content assist is having an issue with the Qualified keyword on F-specs. How I came to that conclusion is as follows:

I'm doing a content-assist on a data structure called ds_TaxOut. The linked images shows the content assist values and on the side shows the actual outline of the DS.

I believe there is an issue with content assist when it comes to data structures with similar names.

Here are my data structure names:
ds_Tax - actual tax
ds_TaxInfo - info relating to tax
ds_TaxOut - output to tax file

Content assist on ds_TaxOut gives me the fields from ds_Tax only. The outline is correct, but the content assist is not.
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/bqgNK.jpg

Content assist on ds_TaxInfo gives me the fields from both ds_Tax and ds_TaxInfo. The outline is correct, but the content assist is not.
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/dna1X.jpg

ds_Tax is definitely messing things up. When I change that to ds_TaxEle, the outline still gives me the values of the DS, but content assist no longer presents me with anything.

Since ds_Tax is defined on a file, here's the F-spec:
FTaxStmtP O E K Disk Qualified

Aha, as I'm putting this all together to present, I ran a quick test and it seems part of the issue is that TaxStmtP is defined as Qualified. That may be the lynch pin. I'm sure the confused presentation of the content assist values earlier is somehow related to the fact that it was having issues with the Qualified file.

Thanks,

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
CustomCall Data Systems