I'm still on WDSc 7 but when you run a compile it downloads the errors/warnings and puts them in a separate tab "iSeries Error List". You can then click on entries in that tab and the errors get inserted into the actual source at the right spot, which makes fixing them pretty easy. There is a little down-pointing triangle on the right that allows you to customize what you see in the tab and what you insert into the source. You removed the inserted errors with Ctrl-F5.

I don't remember if Code400 had that capability, since it's a long time since I used it. I don't use verify, since on my box I get about a 2-second compile most of the time, so I don't know if errors can get inserted on a verify.

And, FWIW, there are a few wizards that will create D-specs and procedures for you, though probably not like your customizations. Right click in a source member and choose New to investigate.

Sam