I want to echo Buck's sentiments.

WDSC will run on Windows 7, but it definitely is an interim solution. Sooner rather than later you will run into issues, and of course you're missing out on all the new features of RDPi. If you're a consultant, it's a difficult cost justification and I understand. But if you're a full-time employee, you need to make the case to management that your software is no longer supported and that you need the upgrade. Is your continued productivity worth $20 a week? (That's the cost of the one-time upcharge.)

Joe