Thanks for the tip Joe. While I do like the way it looks I lose 21 lines
of visibility. From 90 to 69. I thinks it mostly due to line spacing.
Its definitely a nice looking font though and understand why you like it.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/11/2011 02:40 PM
Please respond to
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] IBM is so confusing!